Search This Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A guy who have fallen for me!

I knew that, I knew that, the first thought that will come to your mind will be.... hooooooo she's got a boy friend. Yes my friend, I have got a boy-friend. But now this is a serious business, who could have thought that there will be someone who'd love me more than any one else. It's not others problem, It wasn't mine too. I have never been in so much aw of the fear to loose someone, and this over possessiveness has overcome me. I do not want him to go to anyone, I don't let him go to anyone. Am I being hyper-possessive? Am I holding someone for selfish reasons? Am I keeping him in trap? Am I being unfair to him? Question that has no answer.
Well, this is how it went. We met for some work, became friends for some reason. But where was that chain that holds us together? Why are we so close now? Why is that we can't live without each other? Why is that we give up things for each other? Why is that I announced him as my brother although I don't do that usually? The answers are yet to be found. But one thing that I know is that he is a blessing to me.
People are so narrow minded these days, and they call their narrow mindedness "Cultural restrictions" -phew as if I care- Many of them don't support friendship between a boy and a girl, or a girl and a boy not born of same parents being brother and sister. My message to them is that Love has no boundaries -of course not filmy love- but the love which is built in every human by God.
So here is my brother. A chubby, sweet and rocking young man. He taught me how extreme love can be, how you fall in love, how you gave up your desires for someone, how easy it would be to take difficult decisions when you know that you have a support. There's nothing much I can say, but I'm dedicating this post to him, which means that I love him and he's such a good brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment