Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Why is it important to go straight?

Happy times, sad time, easy times, difficult times………….. I remember when I was a little girl; I used to play games like crossword, puzzles, Sudoku, and finding path etc, at the end of Sunday magazines, grammar books, newspapers and fun activities’ books. While playing finding paths I used to roughly figure out the way from the target to the starting point, and this take me less time to find way than my brother. He always tried to start from the starting point and always have lost it. The proud elder sister was happy to win every time but she forgot that her brother was learning not only to find the right way from the starting point but he was also learning to go straight and smooth on the path of life. Short cuts are surely short ways yet they leave you unanswered of many questions. I used to draw the flawless line on the path but he learnt how to correct his mistakes. Every time he lost he call me cheater, and I used to proudly accept it by saying “everything is fair in love and war…….. Winners are winners no matter what!”
Now I understand the difference between learning things in the right way and moving backwards from complex endings. Well, this trick helped me in mathematics but not in accounting hahahahhahaha I never find right answers this way, in fact I never found an exact answer, leave it, this is not the topic. The Point I want to make here is that why is that we can’t learn things as they are. I know this may be puzzling to read but yes this is the fact. Once a friend asked me a question and I simply answered him…….. He replied that come on you don’t it, it’s not that simple. I’ll ask it to someone else. He asked about this issue in a group in which two philosophers spoke well and they conclude with the statement I gave for the first time. My friend then realized that I was right.
Most of the time I found people struggling to answers complex question. And mostly the answers to those questions are as simple as a plain white cloth and as clear as clean drinking water. The problem I figured out was that they don’t have good basic knowledge about things or even if they know things, they are just following the fashion of been stuck into hard questions. My question to them is that do you learn to write alphabets first or sentences? Do you join alphabets to make words or break down words into alphabets? Do you learn digits first or tables? Why can’t you start from the start than to start from the end.
We are surrounded by crazy people. They are always full of crazy questions. And we think of them as difficult ones because we don’t trust our ability to think, analyze and answer them. Believe me my friend; if you know the basis of everything, then, you can answer anything. Go, and learn things as they are and keep your thinking as simple as you can. Don’t try to learn from thinking about complex questions (as one of my friends do, he thinks of a difficult question and then try to find its answers and memorizes it and thinks that he is ready to handle difficult situations). The path is right in front of you, Go straight and you will achieve the target!

No comments:

Post a Comment