Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The unforgettable dream

I was wandering in the garden. It was a garden like Eden. It had tall trees and beautiful flowers decorated. There was greenery everywhere. Suddenly, the wind starts blowing. I was enjoying the weather but after sometime the wind changed into the storm and in the couple of minute situation changed. The garden that was as beautiful Eden changed into a place like Hell. There was darkness everywhere, the greenery vanished and the flowers were gone. The environment became horrifying. Suddenly I felt that someone is standing behind me. I thought that there must be someone to help me but when I look, I saw a big giant standing in front of me. It seemed that he wanted to grab me. I closed my eyes and screamed for help. When I opened my eye, I found myself in my bed and there was my sister instead of a giant, asking me, what happened? Why are you screaming? The next day I told my sister about my dream asking the meaning of the horrible scenario and she started laughing. I asked her that why you are laughing? Then she explained me that you have seen “Alvin and Chipmunks” last night before sleeping that is why you were getting thoughts of a big giant. hahahahahhahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment