Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My first registration in bacclaureate

New, nervous, trendy, unknown
My those days are now gone
First, I thought it’s just a headache
However, later realize that we’ve to work for stomach
I remembered the day of my first registration
I felt like, what a botheration!
An English, a urdu, a MCOM, two business
Were the course selected in nervousness
From E to N, I was lost
Wanted to reach computer lab, at any cost
After reg. it began to rain
My plan to roam around the campus was all in vain
It stopped raining nearly at two
The sky was clear and blue
I asked, to take a round bro
But he said, sis, its time to go
I said, I know it is too late
But to see the campus I can’t wait
He took me around the campus one time
I cannot forget that precious time
I was enjoying the full bloom
But mom called that come back home soon
That was the day I will never forget
Just wishing, if one time, I’ll get it back.

2 comments: